020 8372 1000
Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service
For many organisations, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now mandates the appointment of an independent Data Protection Officer (DPO). To help businesses meet this requirement, we have launched a DPO-as-a-Service offering. This cost effective solution gives you access to expert advice on data protection and meeting GDPR compliance demands, whilst allowing you to stay focused on your core business activities.
Our DPO as a Service is a flexible solution, which ranges from providing on-demand expert advice, to delivering a fully outsourced model, and includes:
Advice on data protection policies and safeguards
GDPR readiness assessments
Supporting and handling Subject Access Requests
Data breach management, monitoring, controls and reporting
- Advice about Privacy-by-Design in new systems and applications
- Privacy Impact Assessments for new systems and applications
- Data protection compliance health checks
- Data protection skills training and awareness
- Risk management
Benefits our DPO-as-a-Service provides to your business:
- Dedicated Strategic Advice - Strategic advice on the responsible, effective and innovative use of personal data
- Pivotal Role - Your dedicated advisor play a pivotal role in fostering a data protection culture
- Compliance - Facilitates the ability to demonstrate compliance
- Confidential - A completely confidential service
- Integrity - Professional integrity at all times.
- ICO – Your representative with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Avoids a regulatory conflict of interests with positions within your organisation
For more information on how our DPO-as-a-Service can assist your business, contact us here.